Friday, March 20, 2009

A Day in the Sun





The first picture is from todays medal ceremony. Yes, that is Miss America with Aidan! Ha! The next picture are Aidan's proud parents... And finally, Safari Aidan, as we traveled to Animal Kingdom today! It was a perfect day: sunny and warm. The rides were great, although I should have reconsidered riding the "Everest" roller coaster. Ugh. I am still queasy. We opted to come back to the resort early and have tomorrow be our marathon day. We are planning on Epcot and Hollywood Studios. It should be a blast! Tonight there is a black-tie gala for all the sponsors. Aidan's video, created by 101.9 The Mix for the radiothon, is nominated! Who knew! As I sit outside the banquet room (this is the only place I can get online) I am amazed by the excitement and enthusiasm of the sponsors. How blessed we are to be supported in such a way.
If any of you are interested in reading about the other incredible families here with us, you can search "Children's Miracle Network" and once on the site, click "Meet the Champions from your state". You can choose different states and read about them. Aidan has become buddies with Hannah from South Carolina, Landon from Alaska, Nathan from Maine, and of course, many others!
Thanks for checking our blog! Have I mentioned how incredible this is yet...
Hugs from Florida!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie I have tears in my eyes as I sit on the floor in the Vegas airport reading this!! The whole thing seems so surreal!! You are so truly blessed! What an incredible journey you have been on for the last couple of years!! Not one that anyone would choose to take, but so emotional & inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete